Session on Air Connectivity
- Current Situation and Future Plans– Mr. Kaushik Bhattacharjee, Regional Director, Airports Authority of India.
- Using Technology to Advance Remote Connectivity – Mr. Varun Vijay Singh Marketing Director, Air Traffic Management Saab India Technologies.
Session on Roads
- Future perspective for Highways in North East – Mr. Raj Chakrabarty, Chief General Manager, NHAI
- Connecting the frontiers in the North East – Mr. Navin Kumar, Director, Border Roads Organisation.
- Trans Asian overland Connectivity the progress so far – Mr. Edouard Chong, Economic Affairs Officer, UNESCAP, Bangkok
Session on Energy
- Sub regional Cooperation in Energy Sector – Mr Kuenga Namgay, Executive Director, Druk Green Power Corporation Limited
- Hydro Power Potential in the North East – Mr. Rakesh, Executive Director, NHPC.
- Clean Energy Options for the North East – Mr. Satyajit Ganguly Managing Director , ONGC Tripura Power Company
Session on Inland waterways
- Mr. R P Khare – Member Technical, IWAI
- Bangladesh India Protocol on Inland Water Transit and Trade (PIWTT) -Mr. Mahboob Ahmed, Managing Director, Shipwrights Resources Ltd, Dhaka
- IWT – Spine of Economic Development & IMICL’s development Plan – Mr. Saibal K. De, CEO, IL&FS Maritime
Concurrent Session on Trade Facilitation Connecting Markets & Trade Infrastructure
- Looking East through North East – Sanjay Kathuria,Lead economist, World Bank Northeast Trade
Concurrent session on tourism
- Integrated Tourism Master Plan for North East India – Mr. Gautam Chintey, Advisor (BIT), North Eastern Council
- Opportunities in Emerging Medical Tourism in NE India – Dr. K H Palin, Co Chairman, FICCI, NEAC
- Tourism in North East Opportunities and Challenges – Mr. Debopam Raha, Tech Director, KPMG